Clean and geometric, wear this ring by itself or doubled up. This piece is on heavy rotation in our daily styling.
- Available finishes: brass
- 4mm rectangular band.
- Available in three sizes. US ring size: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- Each ring sold separately.
- HAND MADE BY ARTISANS IN NEPAL. Please allow for variations in finishing.
- Brass will tarnish as it responds to moisture and individual body chemistry. It stays its shiniest when kept close to the skin. Polish with anti-tarnish cloth. Store in a dry place.
"We decided to start our work in Nepal because we were a bit smitten with their raw materials (felt, leather, cotton, leather). It's a beautiful country -- but extremely poor and certainly not gaining the investment being poured in to many of it neighboring countries. There is great need in Nepal. Half of the population lives below the poverty line. We found an organization that we could partner with and help grow -- ACP (Association for Craft Producers of Nepal). They are a fair trade social enterprise based in Kathmandu that has existed for about 20 years. They now employ 1,200 artisans (90% women). Part of why we decided to partner with them is that they pay their artisans a salary -- it's not piece work. Also, they are paid regardless of whether we sell our pieces. They also provide healthcare, education allowance and retirement benefits. All to say, we love them."